Friday, September 4, 2009

TGIF! Friday full of randomness...

1. My room

I am finally completely moved back with my parents. Finally finished setting up my room! Its a lot smaller than the one in my apartment but I think I can manage.

Finally added my sewing machine.

2. Art


Picked up my 3 year old niece today from preschool and she showed off her art work... So I'm showing it off to you!

3. L.A. Girl


I have this thing for L.A. Girl (FLARE) nail polish. I think I got it from working at Urban Outfitters. LOVE IT!

4. Random Photo


Found a picture on photobucket I really like.

5. High School Scrapbook

Found my high school scrap book... wow.. its been 5 years!





6. First Doll

Made this doll for my sis a couple years back

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...