Friday, April 29, 2011

The Royal Wedding

After hearing so much about the Royal Wedding I've decided to watch the "William & Kate" movie online and the movie turns out really great. It reminds me of those Disney princess movies but this movie is even better because it's based on a true event. I didn't stay up to watch the Royal Wedding but I'm tempted to watch it online now :) I did take a look at the wedding pictures and it's royally beautiful!
The Princess is lovely and the wedding dress is overwhelmingly stunning!
It's breath taking every time I look at this picture of Westminster Abbey. My thought: if this place seem so amazing...imagine how heaven would be like...100 times better!

Have a royalty weekend!!!

Love,
Athena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...