Thursday, July 7, 2011

Home Inspired

I keep wanting to rearrange our house again but I know it's not time yet. It's just so tempting looking at all these home decorations and ideas...
I've been loving the rhinoceros bust and this ordinal dresser at Anthropologie. Just don't think I will have a chance to ever own them but maybe I can recreate them one day :)

Can't take my eyes off of this unique lamp and I'm still searching for a vintage telephone - hopefully, I can find one during my treasure hunt.

Here's a slightly worn sideboard that I love.

I want a black chalk board just like this in our office.

Love, love this table and the chairs.

This Krispy Kreme donuts painting is just too good to resist!


XOXO,
Athena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...