Sunday, July 31, 2011

Zoey Deschanel as the NEW GIRL

Ah... New Girl premieres September on FOX. I am most definitely excited for this show... I know I've blogged about Zoey Deschanal before, but I just can't help bragging about how amazing she is.

This amazing indie girl can act, sing, write, and has an amazing heart in which you can tell from her blogs at www.hellogiggles.com.



Her band She and Him is definitely on my top ten list because the sound is so raw and so unique.

Her work definitely has an indie edge to it in which I'm all about! One of the things everyone just loves about her is that her work is so different from regular mainstream actors and artists. She embraces her differences and its definitely giving her a boost/advantage in her career.

She's the type of girl who knows she's different (dark hair, shorter than the average hollywood star, in an indie/folk band, stars in independent films) and loves it. It definitely gives her that cool-girl persona in my opinion =)




She's now going from the big screen to the small screen as you would say (TV Show) and I couldn't be more excited. The show is about a quirky/geeky girl who caught her boyfriend cheating on her at their home. She decided to move out and moved in with a group of bachelors who thought they could use her to get them to her model friends. Little did they know, this girl is an emotional mess and they've decided to help her move on.

After watching the trailer, I just completely fell in love with it. This is definitely my type of show and my type of sense of humor... It definitely reminds me of my goofy self and all the crazy emotional coaster I've been through!



XO,

Dora D.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I just found your blog and this post about The New Girl. I love love Zooey Deschanel and this sounds really fun tv show!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...