Tuesday, November 22, 2011

i have a crush...


a. been admiring this look since spring and can't get it off my mind :)


b. earth tone colors are always my favorite and turning them into a fall collection is fabulous


c. i have such a big crush on this sofa that I just want to cuddle on it :)


d. sweet color pink pants


e. velvet kitten heel shoes


f. pretty fun mushroom


g. vintage window


h. i'm head over heels with this closet

photos a & b - jcrew
photos c, d, e & f - anthropologie
photos g & h - pinterest

I just joined Pinterest and I am having lots of fun with it. You can find so many pretty things! If you like pictures and pretty things then I think you will like Pinterest too. You can follow me here on Pinterest to see all the pretty things that I am loving and having a crush on.

Thanksgiving is almost here! What are you thankful for?
Love - Athena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...