Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sunshine.Allergies.Work.

Hello! My apologies on behalf of Embriven for being so quiet on the blog lately. A lot going on...maybe because the sun is finally here...well, finally for Minnesota...Yaaaay! I love spring with beautiful flowers, green trees, bright sunshine and I get to put on my spring dress. However, one thing I dislike is my horrible friend allergy always visit during Spring...Mr. sneeze, itchy eyes, runny nose and sniff, sniff sniff they all come. This whole allergy visits have been draining me down :( All I want to do is just take my pills and sleep. Then work is in the way of me enjoying Mr. Sunshine - I'm stuck in a cube with no window for 8 hours a day. It's interesting how a day of sunshine here in Minnesota is like a holiday - because it's so rare. I have taken California weather for granted!



Photos taken today after the cube escape - enjoying the sun while picking up the husband at his work (we carpool). Feel so good...wink, wink.

Happy Wednesday!

XOXO,
Athena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...