Saturday, June 18, 2011

Dollhouse

As a little girl our parents couldn't afford to buy us whatever toys we wanted. For the most part, our toys were either given to us from the church or it was a hand-me-down toy. We could only play with what we were given. The one thing I've always dreamed of having was a dollhouse, I love playing with dolls. I remember we visited someone's house one day and their daughter had a dollhouse...from that day on I kept dreaming of having a dollhouse with all the accessories and dolls to play with. I remember looking at the ads and wishing I could make a wish and wish for all the toys I wanted in the ads to come alive. Yeah, I know, it was a very silly fantasy but hey, I was a little girl :) Even though I've never had a dollhouse and that dream was still just a dream I am still very grateful for everything that I had.

Here is a video - made for Target - that bought me back to that memory. Reminds me of a fairy tale...


Have a great Father's Day!

Love,
Athena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...