Saturday, August 13, 2011

Canada Photoshoot

I did a little photoshoot with the cousin in Canada and it was so much fun! We were in a small town call Gimli and it was such a fun little town. The lake was beautiful and the country side was so nice.
(click on photo for larger view)


Our first visit was at a relative's farm and I LOVE farms. Even though I grew up in the city I always adore the farm life...I love the simpleness of it and the organic lifestyle. I did dream of owning a farm with lots of animals and a ranch with horses when I was a little girl. Maybe I might want to live on a farm one day...
but only if I could be close enough to the city. I love the farm life but I also don't want to be too far away from the city :)
Model: Eva DeMeo
Baby: Evelyn Elisabeth Olson

I love this last photo...it's so sentimental! Thank you Eva and Ev!

♥♥♥
Athena



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...