Thursday, October 13, 2011

Fairy Tale in Fashion

Can you guess what fairy tale this fashion shoot is?
(click on photos for larger view)

You guessed it! It's Alice in Wonderland. This was featured in Vogue magazine a while back (my guess is in the 90's). I used to have a hard copy of this Vogue issue (lost it ever since I've moved) and I love it because it has one of my favorite models, Natalia Vodianova playing Alice. Alice in Wonderland was not my favorite fairy tale as a kid but I would still watch it a lot because I was trying to figure out the story. To me, it wasn't a story that was in order with the beginning and an end but the story was everywhere. As a kid I thought it was a mystery fairy tale or a puzzle that I had to try to figure out...yeah, a little naive :) Anyhow, I do think it is one of the most creative fairy tales with a lot of imagination. Creative enough to be able to do a fashion photo shoot!

Happy weekend!
♥ - athena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...