Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Show Off Your Pink - Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Can you believe it's October?! There's just so much to this month and one that I hold dear to is that its the Breast Cancer Awareness month. I know we're all used to seeing brown, orange, tan, and yellow during the Fall, but you can definitely mix in some pink with the right style and accessories. Here are my "I love pink Items"!


Balenciaga Fall Fashion

Secret Keeper Bag by Anthropologie

Pink Leica Camera

Pretty in Mink Dress from Modcloth

Pink Cropped pants by Zara

Pink Nail Polish by Essie


Pink Hunter Boots


When I see the color pink, it reminds me of all the inspiring women who's gone through and are going through a tough battle. In my opinion, no matter the outcome in their lives, they are all winners in my eyes. Pink demonstrates the strength, courage and bravery these women carry with them.

xoxo,

Dora D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...