Friday, November 11, 2011

Thank you Veterans!

Sometimes we are so busy with our lives and so busy living it that we forget to take a moment to think about how there are actually people out there fighting for our freedom and how we don't even know how to thank them. I remember seeing a lady in her army suit one time and asked her if she's in the army. She answered yes and I reached out my hand and shook hers and told her how much I appreciate her serving the country and thanked her for everything she has done. I only share you this story because I can never forget the joy and the smile on that lady's face after I thanked her. I could see that she was happy to hear that there was actually someone out there that appreciated her service. I hope the next time you run into a Veteran you will also reach out your hand to thank them or if you have a great story to tell please share. I want your story to inspire everyone including me.

I want to take this moment to thank all the Veterans of the USA. Veterans, we honor you. We recognize and appreciate all you have done, all you are doing and all you will do to bring safety, protection and freedom to our country. Thank you to you and your family!!!

“The willingness of America's veterans to sacrifice for our country has earned them our lasting gratitude.” –Jeff Miller

This video says it all...please enjoy

Love,
Athena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...