Wednesday, June 8, 2011

"Beauty Begins with Heart"

I had a chat with my best friend the other day about beauty and we both agreed that it's a shame how so many people tend to judge people's beauty from the outside. We just wish we could change everyone's way of thinking and ask them to search in a little deeper before they judge someone...and who are we to judge anyways? I love the quote "Beauty Begins with Heart" - I think real beauty comes from the inside out. Without a genuine heart...the most attractive person can end up being the most unattractive person, if you know what I mean :)

Anyways, here's some fun/goofy pictures of us during the Memorial Day weekend...



Trying to be a little more bold with these pictures :) I'm wearing vintage sunglasses that our mother use to wear in the 80's - pretty funky, eh? And my sister is wearing a pair of glasses from Ragstock.

XOXO,
Athena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...